I have been tagged for this Meme by Cliff of http://wixygrag.blogspot.com/ . Rules of the game are:
A)Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
B)Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself
C)Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
D)Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) Something I thing is strange about me is that I have a routine in the morning and if something messes that up. I get really bent out of shape about.
2)I love to watch T.V. any thing from Nascar racing to my favorite show Charmed I watch that show 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours a night and Iv seen all the episodes so its re-runs I'm watching but I love it.
3)Back to my Charmed Its about 3 witches and they are sisters and they have powers. This funny when I get made at my hubby or the kids I pretend to have the power to freeze and blow-up so I flick my hands at them and tell them that I have just frozen them or blow them up depending on how made I am . HE!!! HE!!!!
4)I'm sensitive I get my feeling hurt real easy (it dose not take much for me to start crying or anything)
5)I don't read much its not that I don't like to I guess I just don't get into reading books.
6)I'm the only child so when I was growing up I was very spoiled.(i was a brat) HA!!HA!!
7)I really don't know 7 people to tag so I'm choosing not to tag anyone for this Meme.





0 comments:
Post a Comment