This essay was wrote by my oldest daughter and I thought
It was nice and i wanted to share with everyone.
American Patriot
By K. S.
Why I am an American Patriot? I am a American Patriot because I respect the United States and obey the Laws of the United States, I love to live in my country it gives me freedom to do thing that I want and say what I feel, I also respect others and I enjoy sharing my time with people and helping them.
How I am American Patriot? I am American Patriot because I am willing to give up my time to help other for instance My cousin broke her arm and I offered my help by writing her homework down, I stay after school to help out my teachers and I volunteer my help to my teachers when they need it. I have also helped out with spay and neutered foundation for animals. I passed out dog food and help carry the food to people cars. I also help my mom and dad out by doing things around the house and I still manage to get good grades.
What is an American Patriot? I believe that an American Patriot is a person that loves their country and fights for our freedom. A person who obeys the Laws of the United States, and is a good citizen that helps others ,is kind, that don’t destroy property, respectful to others and most of all they vote and pay taxes. If you would like to know more information about voting you can look it up on the Internet or find information in your city.
I was inspired to write this essay about being an American Patriot because my cousin is in the National Guard and she is in training in South Carolina right now also my great grandfather was in the Navy and he also worked as a Viking coal miner at the Mt. Pleasant Mine. One day there was a very serious accident their and my great grandfather and other men went back into the mine to save many other men’s lives. These two people are American Patriots to me and to our country.
Monday, October 8, 2007
American Patriot
Posted by
stacys1175
at
10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Hey Girl,
Tell little miss punky that I loved her essay. Let her know that aunt Sindi is proud of her. I hope she wins in the contest, but if not, tell her to keep her chin up and try again next year. God Bless!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment