Why is it when I step in to my car and strap on that seat belt I become a mad women. Anymore driving makes me NUTS. I'm yelling and flipping everyone off and bad things come out of my mouth. What really makes me mad is cell phone drivers .What in the world was that person thinking when he invented cell phones. Don't get me wrong they are nice to have but not so nice when you are driving.If you can only see me out on the road you would probably laugh at me .Because writing this I find myself laughing .Can anyone help me out with my road rage ? Iv tryed listening to my music and singing to try to calm me down but it don't work. I'm a pretty good person besides my little driving rage I get. I'm taking any suggestions on how to deal with my problem or even clam me down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Not sure but I know what you mean. I get the same way. If you find an anwser let me know.
The soup I left for you at Sindi's is as close to my mom's recipe as I can get. Hope you like it.
The soup was very good yummy to my tummy HA!! Thank you ill be sure to let you know if i get any good suggestions.
Keep in mind that it says in the Bible many times "and it came to pass" it didn't come to stay. Come over to my "Seek Him First" blog and click on the reference about the article on being offended. Terry Pluto wrote some stuff that hits right in the heart and I think it will help you with your road rage problem.
Post a Comment