Friday I went to get help with my Gas Bill and Light Bill they needed all your life history 12months income ,lease,ss cards,ect. Well I got there and I had the same lady from last year.For some reason the people that work in places like that seem mean or they act like they don't want to be there at least to me.Well I was wrong to think that way today at least. Anyway I sit down tell her Hi and ask how she doing but she wanted no part of that she wanted to get down to business. Income please she says so I hand her all that I have but she only used 1 months wroth but they asked for 12months. She figured every thing up it came out we were over the limit.Me being bull headed and full of questions I started in on her why did u use one month he got less hours here and you figured up for 12 months he only worked 8 months at that job.Well she did again it came up over the limit by that time i think she was mad at me. Then I start to cry we have been without hot water for 4 months that's 4 months of cold showers. I told her we could pay the bill but they wanted $500.00 as a deposit that what was hurting us. I guess she felt sorry for me or God was on my side because she went talked to her boss then came back did more figuring and like that we came up $500.00 under the limit. Don't ask me how I don't know how but I did tell that Lady thank you and I wanted to give her a big kiss .HA!! HA!! I think I'm going to send her a card or something for working so hard for me. and I also want to thank God for being with me in my time of need.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
You have been blessed and I know you see that. I like this story because I have seen you tell it and your facial expressions are just to great to put into words.
The system is designed the way you described to discourage scammers. Unfortunately scammers probably know how to get around all the red tape best.
Best thing to do in these situations is to be prayed up and it seem to me you know how to do that best.
BTW, you have my permission to add me to your links.
Hi Stacy, thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad to hear you got things worked out. I'm sorry you've had to go through such hard times.
Glad to hear things worked out for you. You are blessed in more ways than you'll ever know. give the girls love for me.
Stacy has become very ill and can not respond to your comments at this time. She has asked me to let you know that she should be back on her feet in a day or so.
I hope you start feeling better, Sweet. Love ya
I want to thank everyone for coming to my blog and leving great comments and I want you all to know that I enjoy going to your blog and reading such beautiful post.Sorry it has taken me awhile to respond I have not been feeling well.
Post a Comment