1John 5:13-15 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, he hears us. And if we know that He hears us---whatever we ask----we know that we have what we asked of Him.
James 4:3 reminds us that when we ask and do not receive, we may be asking with wrong motives, for our own pleasure and for "ourselves". God is not glorified in this. But I believe that when we seek to do God's will, and seek to glorify God with all our hearts and everything we have and do, He hears us and desires to bless our lives with His best! I just wanted to share this with everyone
Monday, October 22, 2007
Made me Think
Posted by
stacys1175
at
5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
The important thing to remember when meditating on these is to wait upon the Lord. Some believe that the wait is like what a waiter does. We should wait upon(that is serve) the Lord.
Listen to God more than to other people. Others, though well meaning, sometimes can be misleading.
Best way to listen to the Lord is through regular reading of His Word.
One more thing. I love the way your show your husband so much respect in your blog. Your husband is blessed.
This is a GREAT reminder, Stacy! THANKS! ;-D
Just like I told you, if you find a verse you like then share it. It lets people know what you like. Love ya.
Post a Comment