Wednesday, November 7, 2007

38 Things About Me

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My youngest daughter

2. What were you doing at 0800? sleeping I have not felt very well going on a week now.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? I was at dollar store shopping

4. What happened to you in 2006? there was alot of bad things happen to me so i wont go there I'm just glad its 2007

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? s@@t plus some other words HE!!!HE!! I stubbed my toe

6. How many beverages did you have today?water,coolaid,pop

7. What color is your hairbrush? black

8. What was the last thing you paid for? food at the store

9. Where were you last night?home

10. What color is your front door? off-white

11. Where do you keep your change? In the bottom of my pocket-book (I just toss it in my purse)

12. What's the weather like today? cold it was about 55degrees

13. What's the best ice-cream flavor? I like all ice-cream flavors

14. What excites you? anything that has to do with my family and friends like my oldest daughter won 2nd place in a essay contest we don't know if she will be awarded anything.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?nope want it to grow out I got it cut last summer

16. Are you over the age of 25? well over 25

17. Do you talk a lot? oh yeah that's what I do best

18. Do you watch the O.C.? never watched it

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? yeah my hubby HA!!!HA!!!

20. Do you make up your own words?no but I know someone that dose Sindi's family dose( aka Coolaid )and its cute what names they have for some things you will have to ask her about that.HA!!HA!!

21. Are you a jealous person? yep to a point

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A' Amanda my-sister-in-law

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K' don't know (I have a aunt kathy but I cant rember if she spells her name with a K or C)

24. Who's the first person on your received call list? my hubby

25. What does the last text message you received say? don't have a cell phone

26. Do you chew on your straw? nope

27. Do you have curly hair? nope wish I did

28. Where's the next place you’re going to? going out to eat

29. Who's the rudest person in your life? Right now . I don't have any rude people in my life

30. What was the last thing you ate?Crazy Bread

31. Will you get married in the future? I'm married already.

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?I don't watch 2 many movies I just watch regular T.V. (I love to watch Charmed its on TNT)

33. Is there anyone you like right now? My hubby

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Saturday

35. Are you currently depressed? Yes reason I don't want to talk about

36. Did you cry today? Yes

37. Why did you answer and post this? It looked like fun

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. I'm not going to tag any one but please feel free to do this.

4 comments:

Amel said...

HUGE HUGS to you, Stacy...hope whatever makes you depressed will be solved sooner than later. :-)))

Stylin said...

Hi Stacy
Hugs from me too,hope you feel better emotionally

stacys1175 said...

Ill be ok Im not use to staying home all the time so it gets me down. Thank you but for caring and coming to my blog.:)

Choc Mint Girl said...

I LOVE Charmed too!! :D

Cheers to you, dear... :)