Wednesday, November 14, 2007

4 Thing Meme

4 dishes I like to cook:

1. Lasagna

2. Chili

3. Hamburger Helpers

4. tacos


4 movies I love to watch over and over:

1. Breakfast Club


2. Any Disney Movie

3. Dirty Dancing

4. Pretty Woman


4 qualities I love in people:

1. honesty


2. loyalty

3. sense of humor

4. respect


4 TV shows I enjoy watching:

1. Charmed (I love that show)

2. Full House

3. CSI

4. Family Guy


4 places I have been:

1. Florida

2. Tennessee

3. St. Louis

4. Illinois


4 things in my bedroom:

1. Dressers

2. Gun Cabinet

3. my CPAP machine (I sleep with it)

4. T.V.


4 favorite foods:

1. chocolate


2. potato soup

3. chili

4. Whoppers


4 dirty words I like:


I really don’t like them but they just come out of my mouth
mainly when I’m driving.
1. Damn


2. D**K head

3. B**ch

4. Sh** head

I'm not tagging anyone but feel free to do it's lots of fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Down to earth, you're alright Stacy.

Amel said...

Interesting post, Stacy! I LOVE lasagna, as well, esp. spinach lasagna he he he...

Sindi said...

I liked everything you said except for under favorite foods. You should have put Sindi's potatoe soup. HE HE HE HE I think I will try this one at a later date, it looks cool.