I just want to wish everyone Happy Thanksgiving and let everyone Know I wont be on here for awhile because Tuesday I have running to do ,Wednesday is the same and of coures Thursday is Thanksgiving and my Birthday I'm a turkey baby this year.And I'm going shopping Friday and Sat.we wont have any kids they are going to grandma's house for the weekend.:) Oh before I forget my hubby got his first deer yesterday I'm so proud of him.
Monday, November 19, 2007
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Posted by
stacys1175
at
9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Hi Stacy,
Come on over, I have a couple of gifts for you:
http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2007/11/thanksgiving-thank-you.html
http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2007/11/winning-attitude-award.html
BTW, they are both well deserved!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too:) I know it is your birthday remember I already got you a present HE HE HE HE
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Stacy!!!
HAVE FUN with your hubby and enjoy the turkey he he he he he...;-D It's GOOD to be able to spend time alone with your hubby.
CONGRATS on your hubby's first deer!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! ;-D
Happy Birthday.....I love the term "turkey baby." Have a Great Thanksgiving. We'll see you when you get back.
Happy Thanksgiving...and Birthday!!!
Bella
Happy Thanksgiving to you and Happy Birthday:) Tell Steve congrats on the deer. TTYL.
Stacy,
I read you complaints. Why not complete a complaint form for each of them and I'll post them. They are all legitimate complaints. http://soyouwanttocomplain.blogspot.com/2007/10/submit-your-complaint.html
I just cant stay away I made time to get on the computer so i can read everyones post thank you for the birthday wishes
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday Stacy.
Congrtatulations Mr. Stacy on bagging your first deer of the year.
Have fun eating turkey, blowing out candles and shopping.
Post a Comment