I was going to write about my birthday and Thanksgiving but
I changed my mind last night after talking to my oldest (kelcey) she was
being bad last night and that was not like her. So after I scowled her and told her
to go to her room for talking back to me. ( she hardly ever dose that)
We have a special relationship she knows she can talk to me.
So after her being in her room for about half hour I told her come here to talk.
Come to find out she had a bad day she was tired of getting picked on
at school about her weight. She is a beautiful girl so well mannered
all of her teacher love her. She was just like me I also got made fun
of about my weight in school and let me tell you it hurts . And she also
like a boy and he don’t want nothing to do with her because of her weight
I just don’t understand why people do that for? Do they not think fat people
has feelings. I wish I could make it all better for her. But what hurts us
only makes us stronger. She gets out side and rides her bike it’s not like
She sits on her butt she far from being lazy. I think if she just grows a little she
will even out. I believe she will become a beautiful young lady no matter what is said about her because she is strong .
I changed my mind last night after talking to my oldest (kelcey) she was
being bad last night and that was not like her. So after I scowled her and told her
to go to her room for talking back to me. ( she hardly ever dose that)
We have a special relationship she knows she can talk to me.
So after her being in her room for about half hour I told her come here to talk.
Come to find out she had a bad day she was tired of getting picked on
at school about her weight. She is a beautiful girl so well mannered
all of her teacher love her. She was just like me I also got made fun
of about my weight in school and let me tell you it hurts . And she also
like a boy and he don’t want nothing to do with her because of her weight
I just don’t understand why people do that for? Do they not think fat people
has feelings. I wish I could make it all better for her. But what hurts us
only makes us stronger. She gets out side and rides her bike it’s not like
She sits on her butt she far from being lazy. I think if she just grows a little she
will even out. I believe she will become a beautiful young lady no matter what is said about her because she is strong .





7 comments:
Great post, Kelcey is at the worst age there is for school. I got bullied a lot. She will grow up and even out more as she does and someday that boy will regret not giving her the time of day.
Oh dear...I'm SORRY to hear that. I also don't get why people bully others. Kelcey's a LOVELY girl!!! I hope she'll get through this phase okay though it must be tough on her.
thank you mom for talking to me XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOO
kelcey
Being one who has fought the battle of the bulge since I was 12 years old, I can say that other kids can say the most hurtful things.
People think they can say things like "I'm telling you this for your own good" and assume a license to say something that would normally hurt you.
In my adult years, I have been at a low of 184lbs., and a high of 275, where I was when I had my physical this past June.
There will be an upcoming post at WIXY's Gone Bananas on this very subject. And I will be using this post as a reference, as well as some others.
From the picture on your page I can tell that Kelcey surely is a beautiful girl! I wish kids wouldn't do that to other kids. Just keep encouraging her and loving her. Help her to work on that inward beauty that goes so much deeper than anything that is on the outside.
Hey again,
I went back to find a post I did a long time ago and thought you might like to read it. Here's a link for it...
What Would You Look Like?
Kelcey will do fine, she has a good head on her shoulders and a lot of love coming from every different direction. Tell her not to worry to much it all gets better.
Post a Comment