Have you ever wonder what dose the word soul mate mean? I think it mean love , friendship, and harmony.
I first found my soul mate when I was in 11th grade he sat next door to me in science class and always cheated off me. That little cheater became my husband We have been together for 11yrs and its been a interesting 11 yrs. I think God sent him to me because he is the best. He gave me to 2 beautiful girls he also supports me in whatever I do. Don’t get me wrong we fight some time they get bad but we can never stay mad at each other very long. The poor guy has been threw a lot to even be with me. My parents put him threw hell but over they years I guess he has grown on them because its not so bad now.
I found my second soul mate when she moved in a cross the street from me we became friends instantly .Sindi has been there for me the last 8 or 9 nine yrs. She has seen me threw my bad time and my good times. She has raised my children and taught them values she has even taught me values. Don’t get me wrong we have been upset with each other but we always manage to work it out. My children look up to Sindi and I would not have that any other way.
I was blessed to have these people in my life because they bring my life harmony.
Friday, November 16, 2007
MY Soul Mate's
Posted by
stacys1175
at
5:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Such a BEAUTIFUL post, Stacy! I LOVE every part of it he he he he...
That is so sweet,I have a Sindi in my life too.My best friend I grew up with in India now lives 2 hrs away from me in Georgia.How cool is that
That was a very wonderful post. You and Michelle are going to give me a swelled head. Just remember all these good times so when I become a royol pain in the butt you can over look it, please. :) HE HE HE HE
OK. First I read Sindi's post about what she did for your Husband now I read this. My allergies are going out of control. I"m not sure I'm ready to move on to Kasper's post as I have an idea what's coming.
It was a beautiful post. But I can see Sindi's head swelling a bit more. HE HE HE:)
Hi, Stacy!
Go claim your award here:
I've Got A Friend in You Award
I'm giving you the same award as Amel. You are a good friend.
I never believed in a soul mate before.
That is, not until 20 years of marriage later.
:) Bella
yes me and kate is beauiful kids and yes my dad is your soul mate.
Post a Comment