I found this Meme on Juliana's Site and thought I would give it a try. I'm not going to tag any one I just enjoy doing Meme's
1. Two names I go by: Stacy,Stacy wacy
2. Two things am wearing right now: Blue pants with red line down them,blue blouse
.3. Two things I like to do: Blog,and spend time with family and friends
.4. Two things I want very badly in this moment: To find my wedding bands along with my mothers ring,My parents to move closer to me.
5. Two things I did last night: Watch wrestling and messed around on the computer
6. Two things I want to have in a relationship: Trust,and Honesty
7. Two things I ate today: Bowl of raisin brand,and a bologna sandwich at sindi house.
8. Two persons I last spoke to: My hubby and My Sindi
9. Two things I am going to do tomorrow: Get hubby's check,and Go to doctor(yuck!!)
10. Two favourite days of the week: Wednesday(cuz it's payday) and Sunday
11. Two favourite holidays:Valentine's day and Christmas
12. Two favorite beverages:Sindi's Tea,and Mountain Dew
13. Two things about me that you may not have known: I like to brush my teeth in the shower, and I like to put ketchup up on my mac&cheese
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: Quality inspector for a aerospace company,and Telemarketing
15. Two movies I would watch over and over: Breakfast Club,and Grease
16. Two places I have lived:All ways lived in Indiana
17. Two of my favorite foods: Cheeseburgers,and I don't know if this counts but ice cream HE!!HE!!
18. Two places I would rather be right now:Las Veges, or at my mom and dads (I miss them)
Non-2 Question :What are the gifts you would like buy this Christmas if you have unlimited income ? I don't know because this year I'm going to try to focus on the real meaning of Christmas and I'll I really want is to be with my family. :)
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Me by Two's Meme
Posted by
stacys1175
at
6:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Hi Stacy, You did it the tag :D It is easy and nice tag isn't it. I also like it when i do it :D
Interesting!!! Do you live near Sindi? It seems you hang out a lot together he he...
You brush in the shower? That's funny he he...
Hope you get to meet your parents or they can move nearer to you!!!! I know how it feels like to miss your parents!!!
Juliana yes it was i enjoyed it !! :)
Amel, Sindi lives maybe 5 min away from me I use to live right across the street from her but we had to move so now we live 5 min apart. :)
I wish my family were closer too. Mine live about 12 hours away (drive).
I tagged you go to my page for it.
Great job on the meme.
You are interesting!!!
5 min apart is VERY good he he he...it's nice to have a close friend living near us. I wish it could happen to me and my friends he he he...
Post a Comment