Monday, December 3, 2007

Busy

I just wanted everyone to know that I'm still around but I have been very busy dealing with alot of things. Trying to get my shopping done,and I just recived my Medicaid card in the mail and I've been trying to get bills taken care of. along with cleaning and cooking and running every where I have had no time to blog. Or even read anyones blog hopefully I'll have time this weekend.

6 comments:

Cliff said...

Stacy,

Take care of what's most important first. We will still be around.

Amel said...

I agree with 74wixygrad, just take care of what you need to do and don't worry about us. We'll miss you but we'll still be here when you're back he he he...

stacys1175 said...

thank you both so much hopefully ill have time weekend. tues I have to be at kelcey school for a meeting wed.I have to run around and pay bills and it just gose on and on LOL sometimes I think I need 2 of me LOL HA!!HA!!

coltfan said...

busy busy bee . I understand that stacy , right now we get to pay bills with imaginary money lmao

Amel said...

HE HE HE HE...I know what you mean, Stacy. Would be nice if our shadow can help us HA HA HA HA HA...

Kathy said...

I know what you mean. I've had such a busy past week that I haven't gotten to do blogging very much and I miss it.