Saturday, December 8, 2007

Live,Love,Laughter,Forget,Give,Thankful

Live = Live your life to the fullest like everyday is your last enjoy life and don't let any tell you how to live your life. be your self.

Love =Love yourself trust in your self and love anything around you.

Laughter = Is good for the soul so try to do it as much as you can.

Forget =Forget all the wrongs that anyone has done to you and your family forget the past and live for the future.

Give = Give out of kindness and don't expect anything in return but if you do get something be thankful for it.

Thankful = Be thankful for what you do have.

6 comments:

Amel said...

Hi, Stacy!

LOVE this post and the butterfly background, but can you change the black text colour, please? It's hard to read it he he he...

stacys1175 said...

Hi Amel

No problem I think the white looks better anyways let me know what you think please:) also Thank you
Hugs & smiles to you :)

Anonymous said...

That about sums it up Stacy. Great post.

stacys1175 said...

Pilgrim, I'm so happy to see that big smile face on my blog again thank you for stopping by. hugs&smiles to you

Anonymous said...

Nice post... I agree completely.

Thank you for stopping by my blog, by the way.

And yes, I took a look at your daughter's blog as well and left a comment on "People". She's got the right idea about being true to herself. I'm glad she realizes that.

Michelle said...

Great post!! You summed it up perfectly.. Love the new background