Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Part 1 of Steven's Life

I'm going to post something a little different this time. I always talk about Steven(my hubby) but I never really told you about him. So I'm going to do a 2 part post about who Steven is and what he dose at work. This is important to me because with out Steven our family would not be able to serve. Steven grow up having a very hard life he was out on his own when he was 15 or 16 he lived in abandon house and did not have much. He got into drugs really bad and hung out with the wrong type of people. Then his dad let him move back in at the age of 19 and the rules was no drugs and he must go back to school. Well he followed the rules and stopped everything went back to school and that's when we met. We fell in love and all that romantic stuff I got pregnant of the age of 17 and had my oldest. The whole time I was pregnant Steven worked and went to school. Then it ended up being to much on him so he finally quit school and worked full time. Even thou he worked and supported me and the baby we still had to live with my parents and that was not a good thing. Because they could not stand him they hated him I really never understood why and I probably will never know why. But after while we were able to move out when our oldest was 1 going on 2 . To make a long story short Steven has always tried to take care of us. Don't get wrong we have been down on our luck many of times but we have manage to pull ourselves back up. Here in the last year I have gotten sick so Steven has had to do the whole money making on his own. I feel really bad that I cant step up and help out. Hopefully I will be able to in the future. That man works anywhere from 50 to 70 hours a week to support us and I just want to thank him for that. The whole reason for me writing this post is to thank him and to show him how much I do care and love him. I will be posting part 2 here in a few days hope you enjoy reading about my hubby:)

3 comments:

Amel said...

This is a LOVELY post, Stacy! I LOVE reading stories about how people met and fell in love he he he...You had your first baby when you were very young, eh?

GOOD LUCK on finding a job to do in the future, Stacy!!! God will make a way for you. ;-D

Looking forward to reading the second part he he...

By the way, WHEN you have time, I hope you don't mind doing this meme:


Interview Meme

Kathy said...

I did enjoy reading about your husband. Thanks for sharing it! I hope you, Steven and your kids have a very Merry Christmas filled with blessings from God.

De'Little Ones said...

Wow. A great story. Really admire your hubby for getting rid of his bad habits.

Btw, you are most welcome to link to me.