Friday, December 7, 2007

Steven :)

I was walking around the house picking up things and listening to my music like I usely do. Then the thought hit me in another week or so Steven (my hubby) will be home with me during the day. He works construction so his lay-off starts next 2 weeks I’m happy that I Get to spend time with him in all. But I won’t get to do what I want during the day like listen to my music. and dance a little HE!!HE!! around the house while picking up dishes and clothes. Because he like to sleep in till noon or even longer and I don’t like to spend my day sleeping. He also likes to bug me when he is awake GGRRR!!!! LOL !! but I love him anyway:) I guess I better start enjoying my time while I have it. He is also a little baby if all my time not directed to him he feels neglected. LOL!! Another good point about him being home is I will have someone to talk to instead of the dogs don’t get me wrong the dogs can carry on a good conversation sometimes. LOL!! When their not staring out of my window. Another good thing about him being home is I’ll get some sweet love. HA!!HA!! I’m complaining about him being home but if the truth is to be heard I can’t wait for it .

2 comments:

Amel said...

Hey, that's WONDERFUL, Stacy!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE he he he...

Btw, here's a Santa award for you:

Santa Award

Have a FAB weekend, my friend! ;-D

Sindi said...

That was so sweet, but lets see how sweet you are when he is home. I know, I have been there when he is home. So, I should plan to see you a lot more over the next couple of months. HE HE HE HE HE HE ;-D