I found this on Michelle's(Dawn) Rusin Roundup and decided to do this.
What did the year 2007 mean for you?
Share in here, what the year 2007 meant for you. Is that full of happiness or sadness or anything memories of 2007?~ Start Copy ~Rules :
1. Copy from "Start Copy" until "End of Copy".
2. Before "End of Copy", share your best memories of 2007 include your name and your URL blog.
3. Share this tag to your friends
The year 2007 was better then 2006 and why I say that is because in 2006 my husband and I had lost our home that we lived in for 10yrs because he was out of work and I was not making enough money to pay for everything. But we got back on our feet in 2007 and he got his old job back working construction. I found out that I had health problems but I was blessed to find a great doctor that took care of me for almost nothing. I am doing better now.Also I found blog land:) and I have met so many new friends and they are all really great people I don't know what I would do without you guys.I have also have found a spiritual side of me that I thought was lost. I find myself looking at things very differently and believing more in God everyday.And I will continue believing in 2008 and so on. But in all 2007 was a really great year for myself and my family and I pray that 2008 will also be a great year.
I am not tagging anyone for this but I want to encourage people to try it.!!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
What did the year 2007 mean for you
Posted by
stacys1175
at
1:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
HIP HIP HURRAAYYYYY, Stacy! Sounds like a TOTALLY BLESSED year...may the coming year be better for us all. Amen!!! :-)))
I hope so !! :)
Just found your blog off of Valley Girls. Glad that 2007 was good for you! You are very lucky
Post a Comment