~ Start Copy ~
Here are the rules :
1. Please write your favorite love song, and what's the story behind it?
2. Please include your name and your URL blog.
3. Share this tag to your friends as much as you can.
4. Copy from "Start Copy" until "End Copy"
My favorite song is "Endless Love". Because I sang this song as a surprise for my love on our engagement party - Nyumix
With me, my favorite song is Korean Drama Soundtrack songs ;-) My favorite are Winter Sonata, Lovers in Paris, Full House, Love Letter, etc too much i don't remember the the title. Why? Because they all nice to hear over and over again - Juliana RW
My favorite love song would have to be I would do anything for love it's by a old group called Meatloft. This song was mine and steven song when we were dating it was on the radio when we first kissed and when we decided to do the thing (if you get me) he had copyed the song and played it while we were you know doing the thing. LOL!!!-Stacy
I'm going to tag Sindi
and Bella
~ End Copy ~
Since this is almost Valentine's day, i remember doing this tag :D And i would like to tagging every friends i have in here and to everyone who like to do this tag.
Enjoy!!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Love Song Meme
Posted by
stacys1175
at
11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Thanks! I'll work on that meme... just have to think about it!
:) Bella
Hey, I LOVE that song, too!!! ;-D
Rock Mama...
Did not know you like rock song ..
I have another tag for you. Plz visit my blog . Have a nice day
Hi Stacy, thanks for doing this tag :D
nyumix: that's funny HA!!HA!! Rock on :)
Amel: cool you know that song:)
Juliana : your welcome
Bella: thank you :)
Post a Comment