Monday, January 7, 2008

Trip to the store

Today I'm going to do some complaining I don't normal do this. Well anyway this weekend Steven and I were hungry so we decided to take a trip to Wal-mart to get some Bar-Q chicken and potatoes wedges. You all know how I feel about people driving stupid and road rage I hate it. well anyway this guy was behind us and he got upset with Steven because my hubby was not driving fast so this guy wipes out around us and speeds up just to cut in front of us. Well Steven put his brights on for second just say hey you cut me off. Well that guy proceeds to slam on his breaks to try to get us to hit him in the a**. (the weather was not good it was rainy) what would of happened if we would of hit him he could of been killed or we could of been killed what a A**. Well he pulled in to Wal-mart the same time we did and I said to him OH MY GOSH!! what was you trying to do make us wreak. I should of keep my mouth shut because then he said something to me we won't say. and then Steven jumped in with a few words. I thought it was going to be a fight.I had to drag Steven away and so after that we got what we came for and on the way out the doors who did we see that guy. He stayed in wal-mart as we walked out so I guess that was smart thing to do on his behalf. Because Steven was still fuming over the whole thing. I have said this before and I'll say it again. agree with me or disagree with me, but a car is considered a weapon you have to have a licences to drive it, just like you have to have a licences for a gun and they both kill.

5 comments:

Cliff said...

The driver of the other car was definitely an idiot and could have gotten all of you killed. But when you got to the Evil Big Box Store you should have let him alone. Only reason I say this is he already proved that his IQ was approaching single digits and nothing said or done would have changed what would have happened.

I say this as I come from a long line of short tempered people.

stacys1175 said...

I agree with you I should of keep my mouth shut I relized that after I opened it. LOL:)

Michelle said...

I have dealt with people like that alot. They tick me off but I try to keep my mouth shut if I can.

Amel said...

Oh dear...the driver of the other car was really crazy!!! I'm glad nothing bad happened, esp. since it was a rainy day! Phew!!!

chel said...

I have road ridge to sometimes while hubby is driving. Cause there are stupid drivers that don't know how to drive..

Btw, if u dont mind can we exhange link..here