The last 3 weeks or so our dog Daffy has been sitting by the cold air vent. Like she is guarding it or something at first we kind of laughed at her. But as the days passed and then turned into weeks we started getting worried and thinking what is down there? So Steven got out the flash light and uncovered the vent and looked into it and nothing was there. Here we are going into the 3 week and now it's getting annoying. She is still looking into the vent,sleeping by it, standing by it. Her doggie life depends on whats in that vent :) It's crazy because we could not find anything. But she seems to think that there is something down there. Anyways I took some pictures of her and her new best friend the vent.In the second picture you will see a booked rolled up sitting on the table. I would have hit the table to scare her so she would go away and leave the vent alone then she would run and hide and 10 min. later she was back at the vent.She driving me crazy:) 
.jpg)
.jpg)
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
What's Down There
Posted by
stacys1175
at
11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Don't worry so much about Dafney. It came to me today that the reason she is acting this way now may be because the heat is now running. In the summer time there is no noise coming from there because the furnace is off. She may think something is down there when she hears the air being sucked down the vent. She will be fine , just watch and see if the furnace kicks on after she has been staring at it.
I think she has gone CRAZY!!! LOL:)
I agree with Sindi!!!
Hi, Stacy! Hmmm... Any rats down there?! The pic did show her staring as if she did see 'something' he he he...
Have a great day!!! ;)
Maybe its the air and the gentle hum !!!
Another dog on the dog blog mentioned doing the same thing!
Crystal, I hope there is no rats down there.HA!!HA!! :) I think it has something to do with the furnace.
Kasper and frasypoo, I think it has to do with the furnace kicking on or something but just to watch her at first was funny now it's bugging me LOL!!!!
that my baaby gril haha
Oh dear...that's strange indeed...but I know that cats love warmth and they love sitting next to the heater, esp. when they're old. :-)))
I had to smile when I read your post. Dog sometimes drive us crazy. I had few experiences with my dog that drove me crazy too :)
Your dog is beautiful. I don't think she is crazy but very smart.
Post a Comment