The Meme rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
MeMe - Five facts about myself:
- I love Sun Flowers
- I cry very easy (like over movies or even when I watch my soaps)
- I enjoy doing peoples hair like adding color,and cutting,fixing hair
- I have been dieting and have lost 30-35 pounds (but I hate it cuz I love to eat LOL!!)
- I am a family person love being around family and friends
I'm not tagging anyone for this but feel free to do this Meme if you wish.





14 comments:
Hi Stacy,
I am tagging you, Friendship Chain tag
Congrats about the 35 pounds gone. Keep up the good work!
hey mommy hi your good kid say hi
You've been royally tagged by Mimi Queen of Memes. Have fun!
Message In a Bottle Meme
I'm a crier too!
I can cry over about anything!
:) bella
Keep up the good work my Stacy. You can do anything you put your mind too.
Hi Stacy, how are you doing? Wow 35 pounds is a lot. I always hate diet since I really love to eat too :)
Hi Stacy,
Hope you have time to read my post today, I am leaving tomorrow Thanks.
Hi Stacy
Did you watch NASCAR today?It was 20 mins from where I live
OH MY GOSH!
35 lbs is a great deal !!!I am so proud of you and the hard work you have put in
yeah it is really hard to get diet... but congrats for loosing 30-35 lbs ... congrats
Congrats on weight loss.
hi mom
\
Thank you guys !!
Post a Comment