Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and still let you guys know that I'm still around. And I am so happy to see the spell check working again and I hope everyone is doing O.K.? Steven went back to work this week. (happy times are hear again) LOL!! and everyone has been healthy so that good and are still looking for a new place to move in to but that takes time and I have learned to accept that. I have been doing good on my diet but I cheat here and there like the other day I was at Sindi's house and our friend Beth bought our lunch we had a whopper and lg french fries.Oh my that was so yummy because I have not ate out in a long time and that whopper was better then sex to me:) LOL!!! I have also joined the Y WCA and started working out a little I really enjoy the swimming. But I found out the other day that I have to buy a bathing suit and I can't wear my shorts and shirt in the pool anymore which upset me because I don't feel right in a suit right now and also we don't have the extra money for me to buy one so I'm going to have to find something different to do at the YWCA so I don't think I'll be renewing my membership there come May maybe they need to reconsider some rules.Because there is alot of people that don't like being in a bathing suit.( like me) Well I'm going to do some blog hopping for awhile then I think I have been tagged for some meme's to but I don't know if I'll get to them today but I plan on it soon. So please don't get discourage with me if you have tagged me and I have not done them yet. (Sorry)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Hi:)
Posted by
stacys1175
at
7:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I don't neeed no stinkin' spel chek!
LOL!!:) I dont know what I would do with out it :)
GLAD to hear about Steven's work and your diet. GO, GIRL!!! I know what you mean about cheating he he he...but still KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! ;-D
I've also been busy, so I've got many tags undone ha ha ha...
good to hear that u r back & not sick anymore. great news that Steven is back to work and your diet is good.
Hi Stacy
I know what you mean about bathing suits,I ahte being in the water because I ahve to wear one!
We did not do the races this time but yes,those NASCAR men are so cute!!!Even their pit crew....all young and handsome but so arrogant!!
We are looking for a dogsiter for Frasier.A friend has offered to feed him but we want someone to come and stay at home !
Stacy
This is frasypoo,I signed in a blog I dont use!
Hey thanks for stopping by, ive linked you also :)
hi there. all the way fr singapore.
Post a Comment