Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Get The Kitty Cat:)

The other day I let the doggies out side and they ran up to a tree in our yard and was braking and going crazy I walked over and looked up and seen a sweet kitty cat here are so pictures:) so cute

5 comments:

Stylin said...

Oh!The bad doggies !!Mine loves chasing cats too!!
I am doing great,leaving at the end of this month but will send emails with pics from home !
Miss you guys a lot too!!!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Ha haa!! Great pictures :-)

I have Chihuahuas and one cat - they get along pretty well. Add the two birds (Cocketiels) and the place is a bit zoo like.
What happened to the cat? Did the firemen have to come out?

Hello from Eric "SpeedyCat"

Michelle said...

Your dogs are so cute. Great photos.
I also tagged you for a book meme

Sindi said...

I am coming around to get caught up on posts again. I just love the pictures of your doggies but you know I am rooting for the cat.

I know Steven has been hurting all week and I hope he gets better soon.Your week has been crazy and so has mine. I am just glad that Donna is doing better.

I loved the McDonald's Story, you did great on your 100th post. Congrates my Stacy Wacy.

Have a Great Day :-)

stacys1175 said...

hey speedcat
the cat was able to get down then ran like a little sissy(LOL!!!) No
sexy firemen had to come out:( (LOL)

frasypoo,
missing you lots:)

Kasper,
thanks the dogs are rebles:)(LOL)

sindi,
that little kitty was safe it ran like a sissy(LOL) steven get to have a MRI now fun fun !!
also glad donna doing well seeya!!