I am getting alot of spamer coming to my blog so I am now putting up blocks on my comment and word verification. This one spamer went as far as letting me think I had a virus in my computer because when I clicked to view his profile it took me out of blogger and off the Internet and a big warning came up saying something about a virus and download this free scan and after you download it they want you to buy something. I was freaking out I thought I caught a virus then when I realized it was a spamer I got pissed off to think they can come to my blog and do something like that. I started to blog to meet new people and share my thoughts not to be have to deal with spam hell I get enough of that in my mail box on and off the net. Its sad that I have to change my comment section because of them. I am posting this in the color red because I'm mad. Please let other bloggers know about him and others like him
THIS WAS THE SPAMERS NAME THAT DID THIS (please DONT CLICK ON IT)
Grogal said...
See Please Here (antispycomani.com)
Monday, April 21, 2008
spamers hate them or love them
Posted by
stacys1175
at
11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I have found that spam is only good if it comes out of a can and is fried.
Speedcat
brush off those boxing gloves cuz you have my permission to punch him in the gut. hugs back at you :)
Cliff
same here love spam in a can:)
Post a Comment