Friday, April 18, 2008

Time Capsule tag

Picturing of Life start this tag "Time Capsule". Looking forward for everyone to join with her in this new tag "Time Capsule".

~Start Copy ~
According to Free dictionary :
* The Time Capsule is a container for preserving historical records to be discovered at some future time.
* A Time Capsule is a historic cache of goods and/or information, usually intended as a method of communication with people in the future.

How to play "Time Capsule" :
1. Copy from "~Start Copy~" until "~End Copy~".
2. Post at your site(s) about "What you would like to put in your Time Capsule & Why" --> something that has a special value in your life or something that will remember you as a person.
3. Feel free to help me spread this Time Capsule by putting the "Time Capsule badge" at your sidebar blog and please tag as many friends as you can. You can get the code in here
4. When you are finished posting, you can leave your url post & your blog name at picturing of life with the subject "Time Capsule". And I will post your url on Master List.

I would like to put some picture of my family and friends in my time Capsule.
because they mean the most to me. I also would like to tag everyone on my blog list. (my mom and Dad)

KelceyKatelynn
Steven&mefriends
my dogs

4 comments:

Juliana said...

wow...you have WONDERFULL family to put on Time capsule, Stacy.

I will let Picturing of Life know and contact you.

Juliana RW said...

Hi Stacy,

Thanks to play Time Capsule with me. I need you edit 2 things at your post first before I put you on master list.

As I see, at No.3 --> the code in here. You should at url http://www.picturingoflife.com. So, your friends will know that the code at my blog.

No. 4 --> Master list. Also need url so....you can know where your post put on list http://www.picturingoflife.com/2008/04/master-list.html

Will you edit those 2 things at your post??? Let me know if you finish by send me email at picturinglife@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.....See you around.

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Michelle said...

I'm all over it. I really like this idea. You did a wonderful job.

I like the all of the road trip pics too.

If I find any facts I'll let you know.