I know I have not blogged in a very long time my life has been kind of crazy well crazy not the word i was looking for maybe busy I guess you would say. Between taking care of the kids and trying to take care of myself in the process. so i will update you guys you all know i had my surgery and last time i posted i had lost 53 pounds well know I'm at 114 pounds lost yeah !!!!:)
and I have started feeling a little better health wise and also started aerobics at my church. my very loving cousin introduced me to my new church and the aerobics class I could not thank her enough for doing that it has been a blessing to me. Also my hubby (Steven) had to have arm surgery and i have been taking care of him and taking him to all his appointments. Also I got baptist on Feb. 15th 2009 and that just took whole to meaning in my life and where I want to go with it. My oldest got baptist that same day . Words don't describe how i felt that day I was overwhelmed with love and happiness and joy knowing that i have taken GODS love and so has my daughter. Well I have to stop for now but trust me I'll be back here are some undated pictures of me let know what you think Love ya Stacy:)
and I have started feeling a little better health wise and also started aerobics at my church. my very loving cousin introduced me to my new church and the aerobics class I could not thank her enough for doing that it has been a blessing to me. Also my hubby (Steven) had to have arm surgery and i have been taking care of him and taking him to all his appointments. Also I got baptist on Feb. 15th 2009 and that just took whole to meaning in my life and where I want to go with it. My oldest got baptist that same day . Words don't describe how i felt that day I was overwhelmed with love and happiness and joy knowing that i have taken GODS love and so has my daughter. Well I have to stop for now but trust me I'll be back here are some undated pictures of me let know what you think Love ya Stacy:)







6 comments:
Stacy, that is great, both about the baptizing and the weight loss. Keep up the great work!
Great job Stacy. You look wonderful and congrat's on your baptism
That's AWESOME!! You should be really proud of your efforts!! Keep up the good work and also congrats on your baptism.... Amen!!! Leesa
Stacy,I found you!!!
You look great...keep posting
Praise God for the baptism...that is so wonderful
Look good & keep it up :)
Sorry for not being here for a long time. Just wanna say GREAT JOB...keep it up with the exercise!!! :-D
And HAPPY to hear about the baptism, too!!!
Post a Comment