Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Surgery

Well I went in for surgery Monday morning and everything went fine. Just thought I would share that with everyone. They had to put a scope down me and look at my lungs and take some samples of the yucky stuff.HA!!!.Today I feel good a little sleepy but I went out and got some new tires for my car and I got a good deal on them I paid 25 for a new tire plus mounted on the rim. So all my hubby has to do is put the tires on my car, and I also went to the doctors office to get my shots of zolair I get that every other week.The shots help me not to be as allergic to everything.Also the oldest daughter was out of school today she not feeling well I think its her allergies. I need to get us some vitamin C pills or thing.

7 comments:

Kelcey said...

Yucky suff is right HA!!!!HA!!! love you

Anonymous said...

What the Hey Stacy! You have surgury on Monday and buying tires on Tuesday? I'd be on the couch in my bathrobe whining for at least 3 days.

Michelle said...

I'm glad the surgery was fine. keep me posted.

Amel said...

GREAT to hear about your surgery. Hope the recovery will be speedy. ;-D

NICE deal on the car tyres! My hubby had to pay €373 for four winter tyres. Yikes! He he he...

Hope your eldest daughter gets better soon as well. :-)))

Stylin said...

I am with Pilgrim,I would be sleeping and not doing a thing!!

stacys1175 said...

I have to agree with pilgrim and frasypoo if i had my way about it i would of been on the couch.HA!!!

Thank you Amel and recovery was speedy but i would of liked to laid on the couch for a few days.
and we took kelcey to the dr today and he said she has a cold.she will be better in few days.:)

Kathy said...

Glad to hear your surgery went well and is over.