I'm so excited I got my window back my hubby took the air conditioner out of the front window the other day. So now I can look outside at all the leaves falling off the trees and watch traffic as it goes by my house.My oldest daughter says I'm as bad as the dogs because they enjoy looking out the window to HE!!HE!!. But I find my self looking out it more I guess its better then watching T.V. Well I'm going to go the race is on and supper is ready my hubby cooked tonight:) he is so wonderful to me don't know what I would do without him. Were having hamburgers and french fries. YUMMY .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
It's always a good thing when the husband cooks! Doesn't take much to make me happy!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
:) Bella
My hubby cooks more than I do he he he!
Randy has a blog now too check it out. I Linked him on my page. It's called The Way I See It.
Hey, that's GREAT that your hubby cooked for you! ;-D Now I want some hamburger, as well...
I just bought some mince meat, so maybe later I'll cook my own burger meat. That way I only need to buy the rest to make hamburgers...YUMMY!!! ;-D
Oh, and I'm GLAD to hear about your window! ;-D
Hey, where is my hamburger? I brought you potatoe soup and I get no burger, How Rude! HE HE HE HE
I like looking out my window too. Sometimes I wonder if there is a better world just on the other side of it.
Hamburgers, NASCAR, falling leaves. Does it get any better?
Post a Comment