First, thanks for stopping by today. Second, I have to ask you, your picture of 2 Dachshunds....is there a reason for it? I ask, because we have three dachshunds.
I love staying home and taking care of my husband and 2 girls. They are my life and my heart. I enjoy being around my family and friends and feel very blessed to be able to spend time with them.
4 comments:
I'm not going to post this but I got Miss Scarlet.
I dont agree with this quiz.
HE HE HA HA I am Mr. Green, It says I am a loser, HE HE HE HE. Your a winner, I'm a loser, so Whatever he he he he he he.:)
First, thanks for stopping by today. Second, I have to ask you, your picture of 2 Dachshunds....is there a reason for it? I ask, because we have three dachshunds.
Post a Comment