Last night Steven and I went to his works Christmas party. I really enjoyed myself
I got to met all the other wives, and some of the other people he works with. I also got a chance to chat with the people I already knew. There was a Jazz band playing at the party the name of the band was Fat Pocket. They sounded alright I'm not a big Jazz person. Anyways I will admit I'm not a drinker but last night I sure did put away some beer. By the time we left I was feeling really good. When I get drunk I'm very loving and happy go lucky so I know I probably told a few people I loved them or something HA!!HA!! LOL!!. Anyway before I started drinking I did manage to take a few pictures. THIS IS THE BAND it's not a very good pic.
BILL AND HIS WIFE PENNY
RIZZO AND HIS WIFE CRYSTAL
ANGIE AND LINCOLN AND CRYSTAL 
DAVE, RIZZO AND WOODY





5 comments:
did you have fun mommy love u .u did not get a pic. dad's bosy
ha ha ha ha ha
Looks like you had fun!
You have a BEAUTIFUL smile, Stacy, just like Kelcey's he he he...
And your hair looks fine to me. What I noticed first when I saw you was your beautiful smile and your fresh aura he he he he...;-D
Kelcey: yes we did have fun!:) I did get a pic of your dads boss but I did not post it HA!!
Dawn: yep had lots of fun:)
Amel: Thank you so much on the complement:) yeah everyone say that kelcey looks just like her mama.HA!!HA!!I know where she gets her good looks from HE!!HE!! I'm still not sure about my hair HE!!HE!! thank you.
Hi Stacy
Sounds like you had a great time.Your hair is not bad at all!!
I am with Amel,you notice your smile right away and only because I know about your hair I looked at it!!!
You have a fantastic,sweet daughter too!!!
Post a Comment