Well I had a good Christmas with the family and I got everything I wanted and the kids are happy and all that stuff .But here lately it seem like I'm missing something. You know when something just dose not feel right. I don't know what it is. Who knows it could be nothing at all. And I could be stressing over nothing. I colored my hair tonight and it turned out red. I hate red I look like a big red apple I. LOL!! but I have to live with it Ill put a picture of my hair up this weekend. maybe by then the color will clam down praying it dose. :)
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hope you'll soon find out what you're missing or you'll find out that it's nothing at all. Sometimes it happens to me, too, but I just let it be until it comes out on its own (usually fairly quickly).
(((HUGS)))
Well, I'd LOVE to see you with red hair but I don't think you'll look awful at all he he he...
Hi Stacy,
I hope everything falls into place.Sometimes when you have planned and worked so hard towards Christmas and then BOOM!its over,it feels empty,hollow.Maybe its that
Amel, It come to me. I stress over things really easy to my grandpa always called me a worry wart. dont know what it means but it sounds like me sometimes.:) and my hair did not turn out that bad I put up a new picture let me know what you think.
Frasypoo, everything will work its way out it always seems to HE!!HE!! and your probable right. :)
hugs to both of you
Don't worry Stac, it is Sinni withdrawls.HE HE HE HE HE :) I am so full of myself ha ha ha ha :) or full of something else.
Post a Comment