Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm Back

Hi everyone I'm back I actually got some time to blog :) We have been so busy the last few weeks and it seems like it's not going to slow down. I think I'm feeling a little better I have to go back to the doctor on Wed. and if he thinks I'm not doing better then he is going to put me in the hospital. (YUCK)!! We have Kelcey birthday party on Friday we are having a bowling party for her she is turning 13. Big bad teenager!! Oh boy I can't wait LOL!!!. I'm just joking Kelcey is a good girl she has a good head on her shoulders but she is also getting that teenage mouth. She thinks she right and everyone else is wrong.HA!!HA!!(kids got to love them:) Anyway we went to my parents house this weekend and had a blast. We went shopping and bought some new clothes. All of us girls got our nails done all pretty. I also attend my first support group for weight loss. The meeting went really good I felt more confident about myself and I also found out information about how the weight lose surgery works and what people have to go through before and after the surgery. I also realized ( THAT YOU HAVE TO EAT TO LIVE NOT LIVE TO EAT) and that just means I have to start eating more healthier. I've started baking my food and I even turned down Sindi's potato soup that was very hard to do because we all know how much I love her potato soup.(YUMMY) and I started drinking more water and changed to diet pop and I have to give up my chocolate that's going to be really hard for me expectational when it comes to that time of the month.(you girls know what I'm talking about:) LOL!!!:) Anyway just in case if your wondering I've lost around 10-12 pounds on my own and I plan to keep it going I want to show the doctor's that I'm detriment to do this and I'm not going to give up. Also My dad gave me something to look forward to. He said If I do this him and my mom will pay for me to fly to Las-Vegas I have always wanted to go it's my dream and see all the different hotels and shows. Anyways enough about me and my weight I want to know how has everyone been? hopefully you guys have been doing good I have missed everyone and I have missed reading everyones blogs so the next couple of days I plan to go blog hopping and catch up on everything:)

6 comments:

Cliff said...

Stacy: Welcome back I missed you.

About Kelcy: Teenage years will be rough on all involved. Love on her when she is unlovable. That's when she will need it the most.

About your weight loss efforts: I perceive that you will be an inspiration to many.

About your health issues: I'll be praying for you.

Juliana said...

Glad you are back again :D

Amel said...

CONGRAATTTSSSS on the weight-loss. KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL work, Stacy!!! And I'm glad you had a great time attending the support group, too! ;-D

Glad to hear everything's fine...and hope you don't have to go to hospital!!!

And about Kelcey...I remember when I was 13 he he he...I was also rebellious during my teenage years. LOL!!!

HAVE FUN at Kelcey's bday party!!! ;-D

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Stacy. Losing weight is always hard part for me as well. :(

Stylin said...

10-12 lbs...thats a lot Stacy,I am so proud of you.Its very hard dor me to lose weight as I insist on eating rice a lot.Keep it up ,I will come by often to check on you and the progress and encourage you

Michelle said...

Welcome back and congrats on the weight loss I know you can do it. I'm always praying for you. If you get a chance I have a link on my side bar for a new blog Rusin Review's. check it out. Glad you had fun over the weekend.