Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sorry:(

I just want to say sorry to everyone I have been so busy the last couple of weeks I'm staring to think I need 2 of me. On top of all the doctor appointments I've been to the last week I ended up getting sick again and my doctor wanted to put me in the hospital but I talked my way out of that. I promised her I would stay in bed and take my meds. But I really can't keep my promise because I have to go to my mom's this weekend and then Kelcey has another appointment next week and her Birthday is next week and we are having a bowling party for her she is turning 13. And on top of all of that. Steven and I are looking for another place to live because our house is just to little for us and the house hunting is not going very well. So hopefully I'll have time to myself to get on the computer and read everyone's blogs. Just want to say sorry:)

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi,
Thanks for coming to visit my blog. Sure I hope you feel better soon and everything goes well with your family
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Michelle said...

I have an award for you on my page.

Pilgrim said...

Don't be silly Stacy, you don't owe anyone any apologies. You are in my prayers daily anyway but I will remember the specific points you mentioned in this post.

You are alright in my books.

BTW, I gave you an award too because I really appreciate you.

De'Little Ones said...

Take good care of your health.
If you have the time, I have 2008 Linking Love tag for you.

http://www.delittleones.com/blog/?p=92

Bella said...

Hope you feel better!

Bella

Amel said...

Hey, Stacy, don't worry about us. Just do whatever you need to do first. We'll still be here. :-))))

Wish you ALL THE BEST in everything: in health and in house hunting!!!

Kathy said...

You always need to take care of family stuff first. This blog will be waiting when things calm down.

Sindi said...

There is an award waiting for you at my blog.