we drink alot of Snapple in our house and everytime you open a Snapple you get a real fact under the cap and I think that is so cool. I thought every Wednesday I would post some of the real facts that I have read and if you have some real facts please share them with me and I'll post them and give the name of your blog with it.
Real Fact #1 A rainbow can only be seen in the morning or late afternoon.
Real Fact #2 A bee has 5 eyes
Real Fact #3 The first bike was called a hobbyhorse.






5 comments:
we don't have that drink in here
:((
dropping by from 1000 Big Bang. Nice Blog, from http://bonoriau.com
WOW!!! Interesting facts, Stacy :-))) A bee has FIVE eyes? I wonder how well it can see he he he...
Hi Stacy,
I am tagging you, Time Capsule tag
I never taste that drink. I wish I could. I have a tag for you Stacy :)
It's called Linky Love Tag
Post a Comment