My little visitor came back today I went to let the doggies out side and they were going crazy again so I went outside and the sweet little kitty was back but this time it was in the neighbors yard up in a tree and she was stuck:( So I had to call for back up to get her down my own personal cute want to be fireman(LOL!!) my hubby:) saved the day:) and after he got her down she ran off unharmed. Here are some pictures!! I don't know who she belongs to. The neighborhood kids say she is a stray cat and don't have a home I'm thinking I might have to find her a home if that is the case.




Saturday, April 12, 2008
The Kitty Is Back
Posted by
stacys1175
at
5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Good ol" Steve to the rescue. That was so cute. Maybe the kitty can find a home a t your house? HE HE HE HE HE :-)
That cats eyes sure do shine in the light ... like Sindi says, can the kitty find a home with you??
Good job, Mr. Steve!!
Hi Stacey, Cute kitty. Consider this a personal invitation to take part in my Gratitude Challenge. It is my latest meme and even has its own site. I anticipate that this will eventually grow bigger than the Big Bang. It would be very interesting to see what you come up with. http://AreYouGrateful.Com
Mel
Ha Ha!! very funny you two sindi and speed cat no kittys allowed here!!(LOL)!!! My doggies might eat it. but I would be more then happy to ship it to your house or drop it off at sindi's house. HE!!HE!!!
Great photo's of the rescue! I dare you to take it Sindi's LOL:)
Post a Comment