I got tag for this MeMe by SpeedCat. Doing this meme means I get to show you what I see every day when I sit down at my computer. My computer is a Compaq I don't know what year it is. But what I do know is that I want a new computer with a flat screen and with the vista program. I use Windows xp or something like that I really don't remember. But anyways I have Road Runner DSL for Internet Services.
Start copy here ~
To play, have your monitor showing the desktop, hit the PRINT SCREEN key,
then paste onto a program (like paint in Windows)
Copy this list of players, and then add your own link! Easy
Tag as many or as little as you like.
Players: Roberts Road , Olga the Traveling Bra , Speedcat Hollydale ,Life is A Roller Coaster, My Thoughts ~End copy here
I would like to tag anyone that would like to play.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Show Me Yours MeMe
Posted by
stacys1175
at
6:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Love the background with Stoney in it but not Steve's feet, HE HE HE HE LOL :-)
Now that is a cute desktop. I think I may have to change mine!!!
Thanks for playing; you really have what seems to be a strong sense of family :-) I like that!
Happy week from Speedy
Hi there, just dropping by to say Hello,
I found your blog from the Big Bang Master List.
Have a nice day.
Thanks for visiting my blog. So you thing the cigarette tower looks nice. The real building called KLCC in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You should try google it with the keyword - "KLCC"
Post a Comment