Saturday, May 31, 2008

See Ya:)

I just want to take this time to say sorry to all my blogger friends I have been so busy this month that I have not been able to post anything. I have been going to doctor's appointments and trying to get all the things my insurance needs for me to get my weight loss surgery (and that's alot) so it has been really crazy around here. But on the upside I am hopeing and praying to get my surgery date in Aug. And I found out that when I get my surgery they are going to have to cut me open from my breast bone to my belly button and I'm really starting to freak out about that. And now school is out for the summer and I know I will have less time to post then I do now. I thought about deleting my blog but then I'll lose all my old post so what I am doing is shutting my blog down for the summer. I really hope you all have a safe and good summer and I will keep you guys posted about how my surgery gose. If anyone wants to E-mail feel free my address is Sweet_marshmallow1175@yahoo.com love you guys ---------Stacy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy, good luck with your surgery! It's a lot of work right now I'm sure, but it will be worth it! =) keep us informed, okay?

I have a new blog:

ciaobella1968.blogspot.com

TTYL,

Bella

Kelcey said...

I know mom LOVE YOU

Stylin said...

Hi Stacy
I' m back
Good luck with the surgery.My advice is follow the doctors orders.I have a friend who decided to help the healing process by going on a complete fast!

Amel said...

WOW!!! Sounds like a major surgery, so GOOD LUCK in getting everything ready and esp. your preparation mentally!!!!!!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Good luck and well wishes in anything and everything you do.

Just wanted to say hello!

Hug from Hollydale :)