Hello to everyone:) I'm not officially back but I want to take the time to let everyone know what was going on. This summer has been crazy! my mom and dad agreed to help Steven and I buy a house. But everyone has to like the house and it has to have a garage so my dad can store his boat in it. So I've been house hunting and it's not going so well because no one can agree on one house. and then trying to deal with my children that wants to be stuck up my butt 24-7 they won't even go outside to play I've even tryed making them. Also I had to deal with trying to get my bariatric surgery approved by my insurance they turned me down once that was because they needed more information about my weight ins so they set appointment up to talk to my doctor and after the insurance and my doctor talked the approved me pending a drug screen so I went and took my pee test (that what Kelcey calls it) Monday and now I'm just waiting for results. I know it's a clean pee test but it seems like it's been forever when it's only been 1 and half days and the lady said it would take 72 hours to get it back. Well after I do get it back then I can set up my dates. I'll have 3 days just meetings and testing before the surgery and then the big date when I get the surgery. I'll let you all know whats happening if I don't Sindi will This is going to be a big life change for me.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
You have been busy! Looking for a house is NOT an easy thing, but I wish you luck!
Also, good luck with the surgery stuff and keep us informed!
You know I will always be here for you my Wasy. If anyone wants to know how you are then they can feel free to get ahold of me. I have been there with you through all the meetings and all the stress and I am here for you now girl :-) So if you want tell everyone where to get a hold of me if they can't get ahold of you. Much love for you my Wasy :-)
happy weekend!
GOOD LUCK on the house hunt, Stacy and also for the surgery stuff!!!! Hope everything goes well in the end. The process of doing anything is always tiring and frustrating.
BIG HUGS!!!
This summer has been also very eventful for me. I had a rest a lot, visited new places and went through the operation. That was really stressful.
CONGRATS on your surgery!!! Wish you a speedy recovery, Stacyyy!!!
Post a Comment