Well I'm six weeks out of surgery and I'm doing well. I still have alot of healing my scar broke open and i have a big area that needs to heal up. Anyway Sindi and I have been walking everyday and my life is slow getting back to normal. I guess it will never be that normal cuz I can only hold up to 2oz of food and I can only eat the foods that are list for the week that I'm in.
Well are you ready to hear how much I've lost 48 pounds and I feel wonderful. I will you something Its alot of work walking everyday,making sure all my protein is in me 72-90 grams, and making sure all my vitamins are in me. if anyone has any questions about the surgery just ask me. I'll be posting more up dates.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
up date after my vertical banded gastric bypass
Posted by
stacys1175
at
6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hi stacy hope you are feeling better after all of that . I just got my blog up and running again check it out if you would like.
Hey Welcome back Stacy We all missed you! I'm so happy for you keep up the good work.
I am so happy you are back home. I missed you so much. I enjoy our walks and look forward to them when we do get to go. You are looking good my friend and when you lose all the weight can I have your hand me downs...LOL
Love ya :-)
Post a Comment