Friday, September 21, 2007

My Kids

HERE ARE MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS
OH AND MY BABIES(THE DOGS)


I have two beautiful girls but as I watch them grow up I came to realize that they are night and day. My oldest one will be 13 in Feb. and the youngest turns 9 today Oct.9th, the oldest has always been my helper anything I need she'll get she dose her school work and gets good grades,she also wears her emotions on her sleeve. And the kids at school takes advantage of that they like to make fun of her because she a little chunky and sensitive. Now for my youngest one she is very much a tom-boy very out spoken and very active she has to be doing something 24/7 she also a cartoon freak she loves Boomerang it plays all the old cartoons.she also gets good grades and dose her homework that about the only thing they have in common. Now she is thin she can eat and eat and never gains weight makes me sick. I know she did not get that from me LOL. They also fight with each other so so much and sometimes it gets bad ,but when it comes down to it they take care of each other. I know when they grow -up I'm going to have my hands full I can tell already ha! ha!

3 comments:

Sindi said...

Boy, do I know about the fighting. I thought I was going to have to stick them in the corner today when you were here. I have not had to punish those girls in over a year and now they are acting like arch enemies. Good Luck and God Bless :)

stacys1175 said...

you know it HA!!!HA!!!! what am i going to do and ill need all the luck i can get

Sindi said...

You have good hearted girls even when they get on your nerves. They could have turned out much worse, be happy they turned out pretty good.