Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bailey (my baby sister)

My mom call me the other day and said my baby sister bailey was being bad she had got into the pantry and chewed up the 10 pound bag of potatoes. she sent me some pictures. I laughed my butt off hope you enjoy them . the brown one is bailey and the black one is baby.

8 comments:

DubLiMan said...

Stacy,
They are cute. Whats funny is that my son lives in NY and also has a Dachshund who's name is Bailey.

One day soon I'll post pictures of my three Dachshunds.

Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!!! I have a Dachshund also. He is so good and seriously has the greatest personality! I will have to find a picture to show you.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Stylin said...

Hi Stace
Merry Christmas.
That is so funny.Its something Frasier would do!!

bea said...

That was funny. I thought how come the kids chewed potatoes.. its a doggie LOL.. Merry Christmas. Wished we could exchange link at http://unlimitedjourney.info Thanks.

stacys1175 said...

That Bailey gets into everything she even unwapped half my Christmas gifts our mom HA!!!HA!!!! but I got better gifts then her HE!!!HE!!!:)

Amel said...

Oh dear HA HA HA HA HA...CUTE pics, though! ;-D

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy, Thanks for dropping by in my blog. I'm gonna put you in my blog roll if you don't mind.

Btw, I used to have this lovely doggie too. But it was long time ago, before marriage. :)

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi,
It's my 1st time here.
I like your blog. It's sincere and warming to read.
The dog is cute.
Have a great day!
Cheers!